Monday, April 16, 2012

A personal milestone

Over the weekend our oldest daughter turned 5.  Yep, 5!  I wasn't really ready, but it came anyway. 
She is going to be in Kindergarten in just a few more short months.  
Oh, I cried, and my ever loving husband just laughs at me when I do.


Yep, she's a keeper :)



We ended up going up to my brother and sister-in-laws house for the day.  The cousins got to play and run around together.  They totally adore each other!  Then we went to dinner to celebrate such a BIG birthday.

 Cousins!  
(photo courtesy of my sister-in-law)

Then we went back to the house to celebrate with a cake, that she HAD to decorate by herself.
She is amazing, and I am beyond blessed that I get to be her Mom!
Pink cake with pink frosting and pink sprinkles with five candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment