Tuesday, April 17, 2012

January's Weekly Pictures


I belong to a local photography group, which is a group of photographers (both professional and hobbyists) who just enjoy helping each other and talking about photography.  A few of us got together to create a 52 week photo project.  What this means is that every week we are given a specific theme and we are to interpret that through a photograph. These are my January's photos.  Enjoy.

















Week 1: Technology. I LOVE my music player, music inspires me!

Week 2: Toys. They play and I can't help but "play" too :)

Week 3: Cozy.  This makes me VERY warm and cozy in the cold winter months.

Week 4: Secrets.  I am a Harry Potter LOVER, and I secretly want to go to Hogwarts!

Week 5: Spice.  Because I am the Mother to two girls, I just couldn't help myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment