Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April's Weekly Photos

Well, April went by incredibly quickly.  My 4 year old turned 5 and the weather here has been AWESOME!!  I can't wait for summer, I am so ready.
Week 14: Fools.  My mother and my kids get together and always act like total fools!  Good thing I love them :)
 









 
Week 15: Treasure.  This was taken on her 5th Birthday.  I am treasuring the times I have with both of my girls while they are still little and want to hold my hand.

Week 16: Neighbors.  These are my neighbors.  What else can I say.  ツ

Week 17: Broken.  As a Mom I find broken crayons annoying.  As a kid I totally remember breaking them just because I could!


Week 18: Furry Friends.  This is Jasper, he belongs to all of us in the house, but he prefers Grace over anyone.
Well, April went by incredibly quickly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment