Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Neighbor's, The Pifer's.

This is the Pifer family.  They have become amazing friends over the last year!  I found them through my parents, they live right next door to my Mom and Step Dad.  They are so much fun and an amazing family who give so much of themselves to others.  We were going to do a photography session last summer, things got busy and we never planned it.  This summer we were going to do it, but Tammi wanted to lose weight first and get the boys haircuts and all spiffy.  

Then on the weekend of July 21st Scott was not feeling well, they rushed to the hospital to find out he was having a heart attack.  He is only 39 years young.  A week after they got back from the hospital and things got back to normal, Tammi contacted me.  

"Ok, so do to recent circumstances, I believe it is time to schedule a pic of my family!  I have to get over being fat and just do it!  When are you available?"

Tammi is gorgeous FYI!

So, here is your reminder!  Life is too short, have your picture taken, I don't care who takes it, just do it!  Use your camera phone, use your own point and shoot, or ask the neighbor to take it.  I don't care how you get it done, just don't waste another day!

The B-Man!

I think his Mom is in trouble!

These are some handsome boys!!!

They are celebrating 7 years of marriage shortly!!!  Congratulations :D

Tammi dubbed this as a "cheesy" photo she wanted done.  They are your memories so nothing is cheesy!

I absolutely adore this!
The whole beautiful family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment