Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Grace is 7 and Jennifer is 5!

So my two daughters are 25 months apart.
Their Birthday's are a mere three weeks apart.

My girls always fight me when it comes to getting them in front of my camera.
They used to think it was fun, now they find it tedious.
 This is often referred to as 
"photographer mom problems" ;)

So in a super short session and MAYBE a little bit of bribery,
my girls had their 7 and 5 year pictures taken!

This is what I am talking about.  She poses herself and I just run with it!

And again!  Well, at least she is really cute!

And she also thinks she is funny :)

YES!  A real one :)

And then there is this one who, at 5, knows everything about everything all of the sudden.

But, again, at least she is really cute with a "cheese"!

Nice try Jenni, but I need a real smile! ;)

My baby girl!

Yep, they are mine, for real!

OMG, then this moment comes along and I die!

But I like it in both B&W and color *sigh*

I am loving this moments in life!
 


 I am blessed they are mine and I hope someday they see themselves through my eyes and they will see how smart, beautiful, strong and amazing they are!  I hope they know they can do anything it is they want to do and that they don't allow anything or anyone to get in their way.  I hope they don't break to many hearts along the way and in turn theirs is not broken to many times.  I hope that everyday they give the best of themselves because if they don't, the world will be missing out!

Mommy loves you both!




1 comment: