Monday, July 16, 2012

Cynthia and Gerardo's FOREVER!

I don't really think anyone cared that it was one of the hottest days of the year.  At one point I looked at my phone and it said 101 degrees.  She was amazingly beautiful, and he cleaned up spectacularly.  I was honored to know them before they started dating, and on this day I was thrilled to capture their happily ever after :)

Mom helping get her all ready to go.

Hello Beautiful!

He looks dapper all cleaned up.



She made all these things herself, and they were all BEAUTIFUL!

Gorgeous!



OH YEAH BABY!  The first kiss!  ;)

The first introduction of the new Mr. & Mrs.

I am sorry Gerardo, but I adore this :)  I love taking pictures of other people taking pictures and this one is awesome!

So him, and totally her!

Love this!

I personally feel, this is the best way to start FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment