Friday, April 5, 2013

Sophia the ADORABLE.

Meet Sophia.  
Sophia just celebrated her six month birthday and I got to photograph her for this milestone.  
Let me tell you that she was an angel to work with!
She smiled and giggled at me the whole time, I swear her Mom and Dad were not behind me at all
HEY, I like to pretend I am funny!

Anyways, here she is.......oh and I TOTALLY threatened to keep her!!

WARNING!! THIS MAY CAUSE YOU TO WANT BABIES!

Her smile is so bright and beautiful!

I can just hear her giggle.



Those eyes, I have a feeling, are going to get her just about anything she desires!

OMG, how can you NOT love baby toes and those little fingers.....so precious!

Hey, I gave you a fair warning about possibly wanting a baby

I hope you have an AH-MAZING day!



No comments:

Post a Comment