Monday, February 4, 2013

Engagement: Dan & Jessica

 Jessica and Dan met through a mutual friend while playing Rock Band.
The friendship grew into something more. ;)
 This wedding is going to be so Ah-Mazing!

I should also say that Jessica is my cousin, and I am ecstatic that Dan is joining our family!
 
Jessica is a music teacher so I knew this would be a really fun idea ;)
They invited me to shoot these photos in their home, which is historic and stunning!
This is Dook, he likes to photo bomb when necessary :)

Jessica requested a few photos on the front porch, how could I deny!

My heart is fluttering over these two.

This was Dan's only request :)
A genuinely happy couple.

She is also a fantastic photographer, but she can totally rock the other side of the camera!

Yep! They are so blessed to have each other.

May you always love each other more today than you did yesterday, but not as much as you will tomorrow :)

By far one of my personal favorites!

This is the part where I tell you how funny I am, but they didn't even need my jokes.....they had their own!!!
This is just for good measure; myself and the Bride in the summer of 1990 (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment