Monday, July 28, 2014

Back To School

The girls started school today!

What? It's July!

Yes, well our school offered a new Balanced School Year (BSY) option.
We went to the parent info meeting, I did a lot of research and we thought
that BSY was right for our family and our girls :) 

Both girls were soooooo excited to go back and they love school so it's a win-win really!


 Jenni started Kindergarten today!!!!

Grace started Second grade today!!!!

I know she is ready, but I just can't believe she is a second grader :)

Jenni wanted to show us to her classroom!

I know she is ready and prepared, but this is hard!

Here is the deal, when the girls were babies I always imagined them being in school together! I remember thinking how cool it will be and how much fun for them.  I imagined how the girls will grow up and have so many good memories of things they did at school.  Maybe I am crazy, but we even came up with a secret "code" on the off chance they see each other in the hall.

This was a little bit more difficult that I had thought it would be!  I am finding it terribly difficult that Grace is a second grader....hello, second grade already?  To boot she is brilliant and she LOVES school, she is an amazing sponge and just wants to learn about anything she can!

My Jenni is in kindergarten, KINDERGARTEN, my baby!  She was soooooooooo excited this morning!  She wants to be just like her big sister and she just wants to learn to read, like RIGHT NOW, wants to read anything and everything :)

Here is to a great school year with lots of fun breaks!


No comments:

Post a Comment