Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kristin: A vintage themed photo shoot.


 Kristin: A vintage themed photo shoot.
This was a vintage themed session that I had on my photography bucket list.
Kristin was MORE then happy to help me out and be my model :)
She, herself, loves all things vintage and was awesome to bring all of her goodies to play with!

So, a HUGE thanks to Kristin for being AMAZING and the CUTEST model EVER!

What you can't see is the sheet she is standing on, because she is 
terrified of bugs!
 
  I told you she was an amazing model!

 We found an abandoned house that I thought was awesome.

Look at how funny I am!  ;)

  Her smile is absolutely infectious!
 


ADORABLE!!

I had so much fun doing this!  I hope to do something like this again in the very near future :)
Thank you so much Kristin for being an amazing trooper and looking BEAUTIFUL!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment